Sat, Jun 11|
One-Day Writing Retreat
A Day-Long Immersive Writing Retreat with Fellow Word-Lovers
Time & Location
Jun 11, 2022, 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. EDT
Apt 5, 75 Mallory Crescent, Toronto, ON M4G 3L6, Canada
About the event
Welcome to Apt 5, the place where we'll gather, the meeting spot. Here, as a group, we will conduct the alchemical magic of transforming the abstract into the tangible, exploring the edges of ideas, sharing and shaping them...together.
- $125 per person.
- Your registration includes lunch, beverages, and snacks (please make me aware of any life-threatening food sensitivities).
- Bring a journal and your favourite writing tools.
- Wear comfy indoor clothes, and bring the right layers for outdoor weather--we may take a walk or sit in the yard to work or for a picnic-style lunch.
- Prepare yourself for vulnerability.
- Show up as the most authentic version of yourself. I promise, that's the way the world loves you best, and we will too.
- Specifics about the location will be provided upon registration and payment in full.
"Life takes guts. I love your guts." ~elemem
- Please contact me with any questions you may have via the form on my Contact page.
- Use "One-Day Writing Workshop" as your subject line.