Wed, Oct 12|
Apt 5: Connect | Create | Collaborate
Welcome to Apt 5. A space for creatives to come together, to share in the alchemical magic of face-to-face human contact, to combat the isolation inherent within life as a creator and make connections in the space of community, some of which may lead to life-changing collaborations.
Time & Location
Oct 12, 2022, 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. EDT
Apt 5, 75 Mallory Crescent, Toronto, ON M4G 3L6, Canada
About the event
Welcome to Apt 5.
A space for creatives to come together, to share in the alchemical magic of face-to-face human contact, to combat the isolation inherent within life as a creator and make connections in the space of community, some of which may lead to life-changing collaborations.
If you are:
- an artist
- an author
- a poet
- a performer
- a creative of any kind...this is for you.
Come as you are. Be who you are.
Like Clubhouse. Only better.
There are 12 spaces available the second Wednesday of each month to meet and eat with other creatives in search of their people. These are casual hangs for the express purpose of making meaningful human connections. There will be no formal networking, so you can drop the sales pitch at the door and just bring your most authentic self to the table.
- Your ticket price includes a delicious meal + beverage + dessert.
- Regular ticket price is $50 per person.
- Early-bird price, applicable up to 8 days before the event date,is $40 per person—use the code EARLYBIRD at checkout.
- There will be two FREE Spaces held open each month for those who are fiscally frustrated.
- To be eligible for one of the two FREE Spaces, you'll be asked to share in 500 to 1000 words what you are seeking in a community, what you feel you have to contribute (other than money), and what it would mean to you to be fed, seen, heard, and supported in a room full of others with shared interests and experiences.
- If you are in a position to contribute a little extra to help cover the cost of the FREE Spaces, a donation ticket option is available. Donated funds will be kept separate for use toward current or future free spaces.
- Should the donated funds pool grow significantly, those funds will be used for community-related projects geared toward giving back in meaningful ways, and their use will be transparently shared with contributing community members.
- All ticket sales will end at Midnight on the Sunday before the event to allow time to properly account for the amount of food required and prepare the catered lunch. Please understand, this point is non-negotiable. Each meal is lovingly made and requires proper time, attention, and planning.
- Food sensitivities can be accommodated with proper notice. Please specify upon registration.
Contact me via the form on my Contact page if you have questions.
I look forward to welcoming you to Apt 5.
Connect • Create • Collaborate
IMPORTANT NOTE for PEOPLE WITH PET ALLERGIES: A (very scaredy) cat lives at this location.